My Dolls ♥ You may join via Twitter, Google or Yahoo! ♥

9.13.2011

The Face Shop Nail Polish Haul + Swatches

Hey, Dolls! ♥
Just wanna share with you a recent haul ~ these are the items I got from The Face Shop ^^
Got each nail polish at P95, I think :P
I got the Vita C mask sheet and the photo card as freebies :D

I spent quite some time in trying most of their nail polishes, my boyfriend even played with some! Haha! :))
He was so artistic~! ♥

Got the nail polish remover too and I think this is the best one I've owned so far ^^

And oh, I also tried the fab violet color that I got, I guess ate Kai would love it! :) It slightly changes color under different lighting :D Pretty cool right? ♥

I personally think nail polishes from TFS are better than Etude House's as they don't dry up that fast. ♥



One coat of some of the nail polishes I got :D







Have you tried nail polishes from The Face Shop? :D What do you think of their quality? :)

10 comments:

  1. walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. naku mahal pala, haha. But im sure that these are super worth the price. Love the colors that you got

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :D Yeah, they're quite expensive compared to drugstore nail polishes but they really are worth it. :D They don't dry up fast! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that's a lot sweety! i love the face shop nail lacquers!!
    i like the quality din.. great picks--love all the shades!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, super dami nga po for me kasi I don't usually buy this many in one go :P But I love them too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love The Face Shop's nail polishes too weee :) and you got nice colors too <3 luv it ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! ^^ It's just a shame that I need to go to SM Megamall pa just to visit TFS :D lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hihi! Love love it! I have that polish since last year pa. Haha. I'm a Face Shop Polish user for a long time already. I really love em coz of its good quality. Di pa sha malagkit kahit lampas 1 year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sabi ko na! :D Haha! I knew you would love them (or as it is, you already do!) XD I agree, the quality is really great! ^_^

    Sali ka din sa giveaway ko ah ^_^ Pag di na kayo busy :P Hehe, toxic ba sa school? :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. what's that color on your thumb? i love that! i just started getting into the TFS nail polishes its just very affordable and its worth the money quality wise :D love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, luv! ^_^ Thank you for reading my blog. I'd really appreciate it if you could leave a comment bout your thoughts :)