My Dolls ♥ You may join via Twitter, Google or Yahoo! ♥

7.01.2011

Cherry Nails

I saw Bubz's recent nail art at her website, www.bubzbeauty.com, the cherries she drew were so cute and so I thought of doing it too! Ü Promise, it's so easy to do! ^_^







Here are the nail polishes I used:

Elianto - Wine Grape
Bobbie - Grass Skirt
Clear Nail Polish

Here are the other materials I used:
Cotton
Pusher
Nail Polish Remover

I would advise that you pour a generous amount of nail polish remover onto a cotton ball and have it ready beside you just in case you make a mistake ( you would want to damage the other good cherries :P ) and rub the nail onto it if you need to :3 It worked for me as I made a lot of mistakes, I wanted the cherries to really look round :P haha! ^_^

Step 1: Get your red nail polish and place two separate dots on your nails.

Step 2: Use the cuticle pusher to draw the stems of the cherries.

Step 3 (Optional): You may add a black lining for the stems but I opted not to use it since I want it to be really simple :)

Step 4: Wait until the cherries completely dry. You do not want to smear them >.< Apply clear top coat after ^_^

I hope you liked the cherries :D Let me know what you think! :3

-Val ♥

4 comments:

Hi, luv! ^_^ Thank you for reading my blog. I'd really appreciate it if you could leave a comment bout your thoughts :)