My Dolls ♥ You may join via Twitter, Google or Yahoo! ♥

4.25.2012

My First Blog Award!


After a looooong time, here I am dolls! ♥
Grabe, it has been such a long time since I last made a blog entry! >.<
Sorry! :(
Recently I was nominated by Jonna of http://not-your-ordinary-girl-thefirst.blogspot.com
Thank you sooo much Jonna! ♥


The rules are...
1. Nominate 10 fellow bloggers who are new to blogging
2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers who have nominated you in your post.
5. Add the versatile blogger picture to your post!

I'm not so sure if they're new to blogging but I've nominated the following bloggers because I knew them when I started blogging and I think they've been into blogging for less than a year or so? XD Some of the people here are not new to blogging but I decided to nominate them anyway! XD Hahahah!

Follow them if you haven't!! :D

1. Ate Kai of Brew of the Day
3. Diane of My Kiss 'n Makeup
4. Amz of Amz Blog
5. Eloisa of Kikaysimaria
6.  Paula of anschlussglitz
7. Soo Min Na of Mu-Tokki
8. Janine of Nin Monster in Manila
9. Jebba of The Key to Jennasis

7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I was once a track and field varsity player despite my petite size! XD
2. I cry when I get supppperrrrr angry :))
3. I got my first ankle sprain at the age of 21! It really hurts! T^T
4. I've met my perfect match! ♥
5. I can burp really loud! Excuse me! XD hahhahaha
6. I am a Christian! ^_^
7. I believe that love is 99% decision and 1% emotion :D

So that's it!! ^_^ Hope you like this post :P

3 comments:

  1. im the same with ur facts no. 2, 4, 5 :P Congratulations Val :D and thank you muchie for taggine me aww :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, luv! ^_^ Thank you for reading my blog. I'd really appreciate it if you could leave a comment bout your thoughts :)